My Headlines

Sunday, May 24, 2009

BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS by Anthony Messico Jr


^ I asked God to take away my pain.
God said: "no". its not for me to take away, but for you to give it up...

^ I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said:"no". his spirit is whole his body is only temporary...

^ I asked God to grant me peace.
God said:"no". patience is a byproduct of tribulations, it isn't granted it is
learned...

^ I asked God to give me happiness.
God said:"no". I give you blessings, happiness is up to you...

^ I asked God to spare me pain.
God said:"no". suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me ...

^ I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said:"no". you must grow on your own, but i will prune you to make you fruitful...

^ I asked God for all things that I may enjoy life.
God said:"no". I will give you life that you may enjoy all things...

Be aware when I asked God to help me love others as much as he loves me, God said "ahhh you finally have the idea".

No comments: