My Headlines

Friday, November 21, 2008

GOD of Principles

"if you ask anything in my NAME, I will do it. " john 144:14
when we ask God for anything he will grant it on the condition - in my /His name. Name in greek means "onoma" which means: character, nature and authority.
Character- the character of God is LOVE-1 cor 13 love is patient, kind, is not rude . . .
Nature- the nature of God is meek like a sheep. my sheep hear my voice.john 10.14
Authority- when you possess the true character and nature of God, dominion is yours.
be aware, for the kingdom of God is not about eating and drinking but: 1 righteousness, 2 peace and 3 joy in the Holy Ghost.
If you are praying for something and until now God has not answered you, brethren remember our God is a God of principles. Try to check if your frequency is the same frequency with God. Remember in Genesis 1, the purpose of God in creating man is for him to have dominion on 1 condition - in His name. For what? To make you a good steward of this world he has given to us.

No comments: