My Headlines

Monday, October 27, 2008

"let ther be peace on earth and let it bagin with me"

Meditation is the simple tool that anyone can use to create peace of mind. Our personal powerful contribution to global well-being. Our personal powerful contribution to global well-being. It is only when we change, that the world changes. People generally have 3 responsibilities in life:
1.To the family
2. to the work
3. to oneself
Meditation is an expression of love to oneself. It is taking time to see what quality of thoughts you are having in your mind and realizing that the thoughts tend to completely create the quality of your life. Normally, deep down people find it difficult to respect themselves. Meditation improves the quality of my relationship with myself. The love of self is an important thing to develop especially in a world full of people who are constantly being too hard on themselves. The internal dialogue is so violent sometimes against oneself. Violence starts in the way we treat ourselves. If I create myself that way , I will often use that behavior on others.

No comments: